- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FPR3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 322-351 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FPR3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FPR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: N-formyl peptide receptor 3, FMLP-related receptor II, FMLP-R-II, Formyl peptide receptor-like 2, FPR3, FPRH1, FPRL2
- Protein Accession Number: P25089
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38258904
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2359
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Low affinity receptor for N-formyl-methionyl peptides, which are powerful neutrophils chemotactic factors. Binding of FMLP to the receptor causes activation of neutrophils. This response is mediated via a G-protein that activates a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- 1: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 2: Kim, S.D., et al. J. Immunol. 183(9):5511-5517(2009)
- 3: Devosse, T., et al. J. Immunol. 182(8):4974-4984(2009)
- 4: Lambert, N.A. Sci Signal(25), RE5 (2008) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-770
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin