- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FPR1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 165-193 amino acids from the Central region of human FPR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FPR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: fMet-Leu-Phe receptor, fMLP receptor, N-formyl peptide receptor, FPR, N-formylpeptide chemoattractant receptor, FPR1
- Protein Accession Number: P21462
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 288558848
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2357
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a G protein-coupled receptor ofmammalian phagocytic cells that is a member of the G-proteincoupled receptor 1 family. The protein mediates the response ofphagocytic cells to invasion of the host by microorganisms and isimportant in host defense and inflammation.
- 1: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 2: Huang, J., et al. Br. J. Cancer 102(6):1052-1060(2010)
- 3: Segat, L., et al. Vaccine 28(10):2201-2206(2010)
- 4: Zhu, X.L., et al. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao 41(6):664-668(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-031
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.