- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: SQRPSRCSNPTPGP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 48-50kDa band observed in Human Muscle lysates and in lysates of cell line MOLT4 (calculated MW of 47.2kDa according to NP_054728.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Negative Control: Human Pancreas lysate.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the nucleoplasm of U2OS cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Immunocytochemistry: CD25-sorted (Treg) Human blood cells with nuclear speckled staining. Recommended concentration 2-4ug/ml for overnight staining.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_054728.2 and NP_001107849.1)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1315 - Human Tonsil Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-533 - Human Tonsil Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOXP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOXP3, SCURFIN, forkhead box P3, JM2, AIID, IPEX, PIDX, XPID, DIETER, JM2 protein, immunodeficiency, polyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, X-linked, immune dysregulation, polyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, X-linked, MGC141961, MGC141963, FOXP3delta7, scurfin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_054728.2,NP_001107849.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31982943
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50943
- 1: Chatila TA, Blaeser F, Ho N, Lederman HM, Voulgaropoulos C, Helms C, Bowcock AM. JM2, encoding a fork head-related protein, is mutated in X-linked autoimmunity-allergic disregulation syndrome. J Clin Invest. 2000 Dec;106(12):R75-81.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-055
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.