- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 3G3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse 50-55 kDa Foxp3 protein (JM2, IPEX), a member of the forkhead family of transcription factors.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Foxp3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: sf, JM2, scurfin, Foxp3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20371
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 3G3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse 50-55 kDa Foxp3 protein (JM2, IPEX), a member of the forkhead family of transcription factors. Foxp3 is expressed by the Treg lymphocytes, whose development and function are influenced by the forkhead protein. Ectopic expression of Foxp3 in T lymphocytes inhibits their activity and cytokine expression.Mutations of Foxp3 result in the “scurfy” mice phenotype.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-148
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.