- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant mouse FOXP3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (direct and indirect: 1:2,000-1:10,000). Western Blot: (1:2,000-1:5,000 using ECL. Suggested blocking and dilution buffer is TBST containing 0.05% Tween 20 and 5% skim milk. Suggested incubation time is 1 hour at room temperature). Optimal conditions must be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes mouse FOXP3. Detects a band of ~46-49kDa by Western blot.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Foxp3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Forkhead Box Protein P3; Scurfin
- Protein Accession Number: 16905075
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: NP_473380.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20371
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOXP3 is involved in immune system responses. It functions as the master regulator in the development and function of regulatory T cells. FOX proteins belong to the forkhead/winged-helix family of transcriptional regulators and are presumed to exert control via similar DNA binding interactions during transcription. Defects in FOXP3 are the cause of immunodeficiency polyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, X-linked syndrome (IPEX); also known as X-linked autoimmunity-immunodeficiency syndrome. IPEX is characterized by neonatal onset insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, infections, secretory diarrhea, trombocytopenia, anemia and eczema.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-218
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.