- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: FOXO1/3/4-pan (phospho Thr24/32) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 24/32 (S-C-T (p)-W-P) derived from Human FOXO1/3/4-pan .
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of FOXO1/3/4-pan only when phosphorylated at threonine 24/32.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 78 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FKHR, FOXO1, FKHR2, AFX, MLLT7
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002006.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9257222
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2308;4303
- Transcription factor that is the main target of insulin signaling and regulates metabolic homeostasis in response to oxidative stress. Binds to the insulin response element (IRE) with consensus sequence 5'-TT[G/A]TTTTG-3' and the related Daf-16 family binding element (DBE) with consensus sequence 5'-TT[G/A]TTTAC-3'. Activity suppressed by insulin. Main regulator of redox balance and osteoblast numbers and controls bone mass. Orchestrates the endocrine function of the skeleton in regulating glucose metabolism. Acts syngernistically with ATF4 to suppress osteocalcin/BGLAP activity, increasing glucose levels and triggering glucose intolerance and insulin insensitivity. Also suppresses the transcriptional activity of RUNX2, an upstream activator of osteocalcin/BGLAP. In hepatocytes, promotes gluconeogenesis by acting together with PPARGC1A to activate the expression of genes such as IGFBP1, G6PC and PPCK1. Important regulator of cell death acting downstream of CDK1, PKB/AKT1 and SKT4/MST1. Promotes neural cell death. Mediates insulin action on adipose. Regulates the expression of adipogenic genes such as PPARG during preadipocyte differentiation and, adipocyte size and adipose tissue-specific gene expression in response to excessive calorie intake. Regulates the transcriptional activity of GADD45A and repair of nitric oxide-damaged DNA in beta-cells.
- 1: Robert J. Southgate, J. Biol. Chem., Jul 2007; 282: 21176 - 21186.
- 2: Susumu Kodama, Mol. Cell. Biol., Sep 2004; 24: 7931 - 7940.
- 3: Dragan Marinkovic, J. Clin. Invest., Aug 2007; 117: 2133 - 2144.
- 4: Marie-Liesse Asselin-Labat, Blood, Jul 2004; 104: 215 - 223.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-788
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.