- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TPPAAVREKGVQN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 65kDa band observed in Human Thymus lysate (calculated MW of 69.1kDa according to NP_004505.2. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1.0ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1314 - Human Thymus Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOXK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ILF1, FOXK2, ILF, ILF-1, interleukin enhancer binding factor 1, cellular transcription factor ILF-1, forkhead box K2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004505.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31563338
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3607
- 1: Li C, Lusis AJ, Sparkes R, Nirula A, Gaynor R. Characterization and chromosomal mapping of the gene encoding the cellular DNA binding protein ILF. Genomics. 1992 Jul;13(3):665-71.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-615
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.