- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human FOXG1B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: FOXG1B antibody can be used for detection of FOXG1B by ELISA at 1:312500. FOXG1B antibody can be used for detection of FOXG1B by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Tranfected 293T Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store FOXG1B antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOXG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOXG1B, BF1, BF2, QIN, FKH2, HBF2, HFK1, HFK2, HFK3, KHL2, FHKL3, FKHL1, FKHL2, FKHL3, FKHL4, HBF-1, HBF-2, HBF-3, FOXG1A, FOXG1B, FOXG1C, HBF-G2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005240
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32307177
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2290
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOXG1B belongs to the forkhead family of transcription factors which is characterized by a distinct forkhead domain. The specific function of FOXG1B has not yet been determined; however, it may play a role in the development of the brain and telencephalonThis gene belongs to the forkhead family of transcription factors which is characterized by a distinct forkhead domain. The specific function of this gene has not yet been determined; however, it may play a role in the development of the brain and telencephalon.
- 1: Tan, K., (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278 (23), 20507-20513.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-902
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.