- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human FOXG1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: FOXG1A antibody can be used for detection of FOXG1A by ELISA at 1:2500. FOXG1A antibody can be used for detection of FOXG1A by western blot at 5.0-8.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is supplied as total IgG.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store FOXG1A antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOXG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOXG1A, BF1, BF2, QIN, FKH2, HBF2, HFK1, HFK2, HFK3, KHL2, FKHL1, FKHL2, FKHL3, FKHL4, HBF-2, HBF-3, FOXG1A, FOXG1B, FOXG1C, HBF-G2
- Protein Accession Number: P55316
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 152031604
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2291
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Forkhead-related protein FKHL2 (brain factor 2, FOXG1A, Forkhead box protein G1A, HFK2 ) is a member of the fork head gene family of transcription factors.
- 1: Murphy, D. B., et al., (1994) Genomics 21:551-557.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-247
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.