- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of mouse FOXF1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: FOXF1A antibody can be used for detection of FOXF1A by ELISA at 1:12500. FOXF1A antibody can be used for detection of FOXF1A by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SP2/0 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store FOXF1A antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Foxf1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOXF1A, Hfh8, HFH-8, FREAC1, Foxf1a, Freac-1, AI450827
- Protein Accession Number: NP_034556
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 402534550
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15227
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOXf1a belongs to the forkhead family of transcription factors which is characterized by a distinct forkhead domain. Foxf proteins are mesenchymal factors that control epithelial proliferation and survival, and link hedgehog to Bmp and Wnt signaling.
- 1: Ormestad, M., et al., (2006) Development 133 (5), 833-843.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-610
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.