- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FOXC2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 183-210 amino acids from the Central region of human FOXC2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOXC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Forkhead box protein C2, Forkhead-related protein FKHL14, Mesenchyme fork head protein 1, MFH-1 protein, Transcription factor FKH-14, FOXC2, FKHL14, MFH1
- Protein Accession Number: Q99958
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 3024149
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2303
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene belongs to the forkhead family of transcriptionfactors which is characterized by a distinct DNA-binding forkheaddomain. The specific function of this gene has not yet beendetermined; however, it may play a role in the development ofmesenchymal tissues.
- 1: Sanchez-Carpintero, R., et al. Genet. Med. 12(8):532-535(2010)
- 2: Pappa, K.I., et al. Gynecol. Endocrinol. (2010) In press :
- 3: Mortazavi, F., et al. Mol. Cancer Res. 8(5):762-774(2010)
- 4: Fauret, A.L., et al. Lymphology 43(1):14-18(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-926
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.