- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Zebrafish, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This FOXC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 488-515 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FOXC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOXC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Forkhead box protein C1, Forkhead-related protein FKHL7, Forkhead-related transcription factor 3, FREAC-3, FOXC1, FKHL7, FREAC3
- Protein Accession Number: Q12948
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13638267
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2296
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Binding of FREAC-3 and FREAC-4 to their cognate sites results in bending of the DNA at an angle of 80-90 degrees.
- 1: Mears,A.J., et.al., Am. J. Hum. Genet. 59 (6), 1321-1327 (1996)
- 2: Gould,D.B., et.al., Am. J. Hum. Genet. 61 (3), 765-768 (1997)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-697
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.