- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: RTSGAFVYDCSKF
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm and nucleus of U2OS cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HEK293 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Human Bone Marrow Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOXC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOXC1, forkhead box C1, ARA, IGDA, IHG1, FKHL7, IRID1, FREAC3, iridogoniodysgenesis type 1, forkhead (Drosophila)-like 7, forkhead-related activator 3, Forkhead, drosophila, homolog-like 7, FREAC-3, RIEG3, forkhead/winged helix-like transcription factor 7, myeloid factor-delta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001444.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4503735
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2296
- 1: Zhou Y, Kato H, Asanoma K, Kondo H, Arima T, Kato K, Matsuda T, Wake N. Identification of FOXC1 as a TGF-beta1 responsive gene and its involvement in negative regulation of cell growth. Genomics. 2002 Nov;80(5):465-72.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-603
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin