- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GVYSRPIMNSS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in Human Liver and Rat Lung lysates (calculated MW of 48.3kDa according to Human NP_710141.1 and 48.5kDa according to Rat NP_036875.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature (Wang et al, J Biol Chem. 2002 May 17;277(20):17564-70.; PMID: 11875061). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Prostate shows nuclear staining in the secretory cells of the gland. Recommended concentration: 4-8ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms: NP_068556.2; NP_710141.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOXA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOXA2, HNF3B, forkhead box A2, TCF3B, MGC19807, hepatic nuclear factor-3-beta, hepatocyte nuclear factor 3, beta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_068556.2,NP_710141.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11140813
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3170
- 1: Wang H, Gauthier BR, Hagenfeldt-Johansson KA, Iezzi M, Wollheim CB. Foxa2 (HNF3beta ) controls multiple genes implicated in metabolism-secretion coupling of glucose-induced insulin release. J Biol Chem. 2002 May 17;277(20):17564-70. Epub 2002 Mar 01.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-600
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.