- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A human partial recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 372-472 was used as the immunogen for this FOXA1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10^6 cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the FOXA1 antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOXA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOXA1 Antibody: HNF3A, TCF3A, HNF3A, Hepatocyte nuclear factor 3-alpha, Forkhead box protein A1, HNF-3-alpha
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3169
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- The transcription factor Forkhead-box A1 (FOXA1), also known as hepatocyte nuclear factor 3-alpha, is a member of the FOX class of transcription factors. HNF-1 (alpha and beta), HNF-3 (alpha, beta and gamma), HNF-4 (alpha and gamma), and HNF-6 compose, in part, a homeoprotein family designated the hepatocyte nuclear factor family. The various HNF-1 isoforms regulate transcription of genes in the liver as well as in other tissues such as kidney, small intestine and thymus. FOXA1 is expressed in normal breast ductal epithelium and other epithelium in different organs, such as lung, pancreas, bladder, prostate, and colon. Recently, FOXA1 has been shown to be a major determinant of estrogen-ER activity and endocrine response in breast cancer cells. FOXA1 expression correlates with estrogen receptor (ER)-positivity, especially in luminal subtype A breast cancers, which is associated with favorable prognosis. FOXA1 is useful in the sub-classification of breast carcinomas.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-729
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin