- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FOSL2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 220-248 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FOSL2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOSL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fos-related antigen 2, FRA-2, FOSL2, FRA2
- Protein Accession Number: P15408
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 120487
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2355
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The Fos gene family consists of 4 members: FOS, FOSB,FOSL1, and FOSL2. These genes encode leucine zipper proteins thatcan dimerize with proteins of the JUN family, thereby forming thetranscription factor complex AP-1. As such, the FOS proteins havebeen implicated as regulators of cell proliferation,differentiation, and transformation.
- 1: Bozec, A., et al. J. Cell Biol. 190(6):1093-1106(2010)
- 2: Bolat, I., et al. Folia Histochem. Cytobiol. 48(2):197-201(2010)
- 3: Reich, N., et al. Arthritis Rheum. 62(1):280-290(2010)
- 4: Maurer, B., et al. Circulation 120(23):2367-2376(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-520
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin