- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FOLR3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 24-53 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human FOLR3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FOLR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Folate receptor gamma, FR-gamma, Folate receptor 3, FOLR3
- Protein Accession Number: P41439
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1169723
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2352
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the folate receptor (FOLR)family, members of which have a high affinity for folic acid andfor several reduced folic acid derivatives, and mediate delivery of5-methyltetrahydrofolate to the interior of cells. This geneincludes two polymorphic variants; the shorter one has two basedeletion in the CDS, resulting in a truncated polypeptide, comparedto the longer one. Both protein products are constitutivelysecreted in hematopoietic tissues and are potential serum markerfor certain hematopoietic malignancies. The longer protein has a71% and 79% sequence homology with the FOLR1 and FOLR2 proteins,respectively.
- 1: O'Byrne, M.R., et al. Birth Defects Res. PartClin. Mol. Teratol. 88(8):689-694(2010)
- 2: Jugessur, A., et al. PLoS ONE(7), E11493 (2010) :
- 3: Boyles, A.L., et al. Genet. Epidemiol. 33(3):247-255(2009)
- 4: Franke, B., et al. Birth Defects Res. PartClin. Mol. Teratol. 85(3):216-226(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-159
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.