- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This FNDC4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 202-228 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FNDC4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FNDC4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fibronectin type III domain-containing protein 4, Fibronectin type III repeat-containing protein 1, FNDC4, FRCP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H6D8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74762739
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64838
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FNDC4 contains a fibronectin type-III (FN3) domain. FN3 repeats have been found in various protein families including extracellular-matrix molecules, cell-surface receptors, enzymes, and muscle proteins. The function of FNDC4 is unknown.
- 1: O'Seaghdha, C.M., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(21):4296-4303(2010)
- 2: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 3: Kottgen, A., et al. Nat. Genet. 42(5):376-384(2010)
- 4: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-636
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.