- SPECIES: Human, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The receptor-binding domain of human FLT3L is fused at the N-terminus to the Fc portion of human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: In vitro and in vivo generation of conventional and plasmacytoid dendritic cells (DC).FLT3L increases in vivo both NK and DC cells numbers in the spleen when mice are injected intraperitoneally with 2 or 10 ug, daily for 10 days (slightly higher effect at 10 ug).
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: In PBS (sterile).
- CONCENTRATION: 1mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FLT3LG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FMS-like Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand
- Protein Accession Number: P49771
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1706818
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2323
- FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (FLT3L) acts as a growth factor that increases the number of immune cells (lymphocytes (B cells and T cells)) by activating the hematopoietic progenitors. It binds to FLT3 (CD135) which is found on multipotent progenitor (MPP) and common lymphoid progenitor (CLP) cells in mice. FLT3L induces the mobilization of the hematopoietic progenitors and stem cells in vivo which may help the system to kill cancer cells. FLT3L is crucial for steady-state pDC (plasmacytoid dendritic cells) and cDC (classical dendritic cells) development. Deficiency of FLT3L causes a dramatic decrease in DC numbers, whereas increasing its availability increase in DC numbers.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-300
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805