- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hFlt3-Ligand.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Neutralization Assay, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hFlt-3 Ligand (1.0 ng/mL), a concentration of 4.0-6.0 ng/mL of this antibody is required.ELISA:
To detect hFlt-3 Ligand by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Human Flt-3 Ligand (XP-5138Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hFlt-3 Ligand.
To detect hFlt3-Ligand by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hFlt3-Ligand is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hFlt3-Ligand specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: flt3-Ligand antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FLT3LG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FL, FLT3LFms-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand, SL cytokine, Flt3 ligand
- Protein Accession Number: P49771
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1706818
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2323
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Flt3-Ligand is a growth factor important for the proliferation of hematopoietic cells. Flt3-Ligand binds to, and transmits signals through, the receptor tyrosine kinase known as FMS-like Tyrosine Kinase-3 (FLT-3). Flt3-Ligand promotes long-term expansion and differentiation of human pro-B-cells in the presence of IL-7 or in combination of IL-7 and IL-3. Human Flt3-Ligand can stimulate the proliferation of cells expressing murine FLT-3 receptors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5138Bt
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin