- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This FLOT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 104-133 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human FLOT1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FLOT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Flotillin-1, FLOT1
- Protein Accession Number: O75955
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10211
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Caveolae are small domains on the inner cell membraneinvolved in vesicular trafficking and signal transduction. FLOT1encodes a caveolae-associated, integral membrane protein. Thefunction of flotillin 1 has not been determined. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Lee, B.Y., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 9(1):32-53(2010)
- 2: Barcellos, L.F., et al. PLoS Genet.(10), E1000696 (2009) :
- 3: Saalik, P., et al. Bioconjug. Chem. 20(5):877-887(2009)
- 4: Rajendran, L., et al. PLoS ONE(12), E8290 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-189
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.