- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken, Drosophila, Zebrafish, Rat, Bovine, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This FLI1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 299-328 amino acids from the Central region of human FLI1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FLI1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Friend leukemia integration 1 transcription factor, Proto-oncogene Fli-1, Transcription factor ERGB, FLI1
- Protein Accession Number: Q01543
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 399496
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2313
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FLI1 is a sequence-specific transcriptional activator. It recognizes the DNA sequence 5'-C[CA]GGAAGT-3'.
- 1: Embree,L.J., Cancer Res. 69 (10), 4363-4371 (2009)
- 2: Torlakovic,E.E., Histol. Histopathol. 23 (11), 1309-1314 (2008)
- 3: Cironi,L., PLoS ONE(7), E2634 (2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-290
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin