- SPECIES: Human, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The native flagellin [FliC] from Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium strain ATCC14028 (aa 1-495) contains a substitution of amino acids 90-97 required for TLR5 signaling by a motif from a non-signaling flagellin and is fused at the N-terminus to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Does not activate TLR5 in human epithelial cell assays based on NF-kappaB luciferase fusions, in vivo on expression of CCL20 or IL-6. It can be used as negative control for TLR5 signaling assays.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.01EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Contains PBS. Reconstitute with 100 μl sterile water.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: fliC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FliC (TLR5 Mutant)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_460912
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16765297
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1253480
- Flagellin is the subunit protein which polymerizes to form the filaments of bacterial flagella. It activates the innate immune system through the receptor Toll-like Receptor 5 (TLR5) or the intracellular NLRC4 protein. The Flagellin (TLR5 Mutant)(rec. ) cannot be detected by human and mouse TLR5. It has not been tested on NLRC4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-307
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin