- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This FKBP1B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 16-46 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human FKBP1B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FKBP1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase FKBP1B, PPIase FKBP1B, 126 kDa FK506-binding protein, 126 kDa FKBP, FKBP-126, FK506-binding protein 1B, FKBP-1B, Immunophilin FKBP126, Rotamase, h-FKBP-12, FKBP1B, FKBP126, FKBP1L, FKBP9, OTK4
- Protein Accession Number: P68106
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61224185
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2281
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FKBP1B is a member of the immunophilin protein family, which play a role in immunoregulation and basic cellular processes involving protein folding and trafficking. This protein is a cis-trans prolyl isomerase that binds the immunosuppressants FK506 and rapamycin. The protein is highly similar to the FK506-binding protein 1A. Its physiological role is thought to be in excitation-contraction coupling in cardiac muscle.
- 1: Arakawa H., Nagase H.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 200:836-843(1994)
- 2: Lam E., Martin M.M., Timerman A.P.Biol. Chem. 270:26511-26522(1995)
- 3: Deivanayagam C.C., Carson M.Acta Crystallogr.56:266-271(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-255
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.