- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic Peptide of human FKBP14
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
IHC: 1:20 - 1:50
Flow: 1:20 - 1:50
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: NCI-H460
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 24kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FKBP14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase FKBP14, PPIase FKBP14, 22 kDa FK506-binding protein, 22 kDa FKBP, FKBP-22, FK506-binding protein 14, FKBP-14, Rotamase, FKBP14, FKBP22
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55033
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the FK506-binding protein family of peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerases. The encoded protein is found in the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum, where it is thought to accelerate protein folding. Defects in this gene are a cause of a type of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS). Both a protein-coding variant and noncoding variants are transcribed from this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.