- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: FITC conjugated to KLH was used as the immunogen for this FITC antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: CM, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Confocal Microscopy: suitable
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10^6 cells in 0.1ml
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
WB: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Optimal dilution of the FITC antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb recognizes both the free and protein-conjugated (either soluble or cell bound) form of fluorescein or carboxy-fluorescein. Sensitivity of the FITC-anti-FITC system is reportedly similar to that of the biotin-avidin system. In biotin or enzyme-labeled form, this mAb is also suitable for the conversion of fluorescein-labeled detection into immuno-enzymatic assays.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-709
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.