- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-YDQERFDNSDLSA
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in Human lysates of HEK293 (calculated MW of 59.9kDa according to NP_510965.1 and 58.2 according to NP_055096.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Prostate and Skin. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported human isoforms (as represented by NP_510965.1; NP_055096.2; NP_001129505.1)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1202 - A431 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PUF60
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PUF60, SIAHBP1, FIR, fuse-binding protein-interacting repressor, RoBPI, siah binding protein 1, poly-U binding splicing factor PUF60, Ro ribonucleoprotein-binding protein 1, pyrimidine tract binding splicing factor, poly-U binding splicing factor 60KDa, FLJ31379, FBP interacting repressor, Ro ribonucleoprotein binding protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_510965.1,NP_055096.2,NP_001129505.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17978512
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22827
- 1: Liu J, He L, Collins I, Ge H, Libutti D, Li J, Egly JM, Levens D. The FBP interacting repressor targets TFIIH to inhibit activated transcription. Mol Cell. 2000 Feb;5(2):331-41.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-596
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin