- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FIGLA antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 108-137 amino acids from the Central region of human FIGLA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FIGLA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Factor in the germline alpha, FIGalpha, Class C basic helix-loop-helix protein 8, bHLHc8, Folliculogenesis-specific basic helix-loop-helix protein, Transcription factor FIGa, FIGLA, BHLHC8
- Protein Accession Number: Q6QHK4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296434505
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 344018
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein that functions in postnataloocyte-specific gene expression. The protein is a basichelix-loop-helix transcription factor that regulates multipleoocyte-specific genes, including genes involved in folliculogenesisand those that encode the zona pellucida. Mutations in this genecause premature ovarian failure type 6.
- 1: van Dooren, M.F., et al. Curr. Opin. Obstet. Gynecol. 21(4):313-317(2009)
- 2: Fowler, P.A., et al. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 94(4):1427-1435(2009)
- 3: Tormala, R.M., et al. Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 289 (1-2), 10-15 (2008) :
- 4: Zhao, H., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 82(6):1342-1348(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-597
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.