- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-STSYNRGDSTFES
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 75kDa band observed in Human Platelets lysates (calculated MW of 69.8kDa according to NP_068657.1). Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.03ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_000499.1; NP_068657.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 75kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: fibrinogen alpha chain
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FGA, fibrinogen alpha chain, Fib2, fibrinogen, A alpha polypeptide
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000499.1,NP_068657.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11761629
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2243
- 1: Sie MP, Isaacs A, de Maat MP, Mattace-Raso FU, Uitterlinden AG, Kardys I, Hofman A, Hoeks AP, Reneman RS, van Duijn CM, Witteman JC.Genetic variation in the fibrinogen-alpha and fibrinogen-gamma genes in relation to arterial stiffness: the Rotterdam Study.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-676
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.