- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human, Japanese Macaque
- IMMUNOGEN: Microfibrils from the zonular apparatus of bovine eye
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Fibrillin Antibody [11C1.3] for use in immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, electron microscopy, western blotting, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Fibrillin
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FBN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FBN1
- Protein Accession Number: Q75N89
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2200
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The fibrillins are extracellular matrix glycoproteins which occur as a major component of a subset of connective tissue microfibrils. These microfibrils have a beaded appearance and a cross-sectional diameter of 10-12 nm. In elastic tissues, these structures are thought to provide the scaffold onto which elastin is assembled to form elastic fibers, although their function in non-elastic tissues is unclear. There is an aberrant expression of fibrillin in Marfan syndrome. The epitope for the monoclonal antibody 11C1.3 has been found to be within exons 18-20 (a.a. 723-909).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-521
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin