- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: DQVLCQGCSQAGP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 30kDa band observed in Human, Mouse and Rat Skeletal Muscle lysates (calculated MW of 31.2kDa according to NP_004459.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1467 - Rat Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FHL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FHL3, SLIM2, four and a half LIM domains 3, LIM-only protein FHL3, MGC19547, MGC23614, MGC8696
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004459.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 54112385
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2275
- 1: Samson T, Smyth N, Janetzky S, Wendler O, Muller JM, Schule R, von der Mark H, von der Mark K, Wixler V. The LIM-only proteins FHL2 and FHL3 interact with alpha- and beta-subunits of the muscle alpha7beta1 integrin receptor. J Biol Chem. 2004 Jul 2;279(27):28641-52. Epub 2004 Apr 26.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-934
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin