- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: RDDILCPDCGKDI
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 30kDa band observed in Human and Mouse Heart lysates (calculated MW of 32.2kDa according to NP_001441.4). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein (NP_001441.4; NP_963849.1; NP_963851.2; NP_001034581.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FHL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FHL2, DRAL, AAG11, SLIM3, four and a half LIM domains 2, down-regulated in rhabdomyosarcoma LIM protein, aging-associated gene 11, four and a half LIM-domain protein 2, OTTHUMP00000203164, OTTHUMP00000203168, OTTHUMP00000203169
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001441.4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 87159832
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2274
- 1: Morgan MJ, Madgwick AJ. Slim defines a novel family of LIM-proteins expressed in skeletal muscle. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1996 Aug 14;225(2):632-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-592
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.