- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: ESLGTEQRVV GRAAEVPGPE PGQQEQLVFG SGDAVELSCP PPGGGPMGPT VWVKDGTGLV PSERVLVGPQ RLQVLNASHE DSGAYSCRQR LTQRVLCHFS VRVTDAPSSG DDEDGEDEAE DTGVDTGAPY WTRPERMDKK LLAVPAANTV RFRCPAAGNP TPSISWLKNG REFRGEHRIG GIKLRHQQWS LVMESVVPSD RGNYTCVVEN KFGSIRQTYT LDVLERSPHR PILQAGLPAN QTAVLGSDVE FHCKVYSDAQ PHIQWLKHVE VNGSKVGPDG TPYVTVLKTA GANTTDKELE VLSLHNVTFE DAGEYTCLAG NSIGFSHHSA WLVVLPAEEE LVEADEAGSV YAGGPKSCDK THTCPPCPAP ELLGGPSVFL FPPKPKDTLM ISRTPEVTCV VVDVSHEDPE VKFNWYVDGV EVHNAKTKPR EEQYNSTYRV VSVLTVLHQD WLNGKEYKCK VSNKALPAPI EKTISKAKGQ PREPQVYTLP PSRDELTKNQ VSLTCLVKGF YPSDIAVEWE SNGQPENNYK TTPPVLDSDG SFFLYSKLTV DKSRWQQGNV FSCSVMHEAL HNHYTQKSLS LSPGK
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by a cell proliferation assay using Balb/c 3T3 cells.
- PURITY: ≥ 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FGFR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3 alpha, ACH, CD333, CEK2, JTK4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2261
- The FGF family plays a central role during prenatal development and postnatal growth, and the regeneration of a variety of tissues, by promoting cellular proliferation and differentiation. The FGF ligands bind to a family of type I transmembrane tyrosine kinase receptors, which leads to dimerization and activation by sequential autophosphorylation of specific tyrosine residues. Four genes encoding structurally related FGF receptors (FGFR-1 to -4) are known. Alternative splicing of the mRNAs generates numerous forms of FGFR-1 to -3. Alternate forms of FGF receptors can exhibit different specificities with respect to ligand binding. For example, the form designated as FGFR1a (IIc) interacts predominantly with FGF-acidic (FGF1) and FGF-basic (FGF2). A frequent splicing event involving FGFR-1 and -2 results in receptors containing all three Ig domains, referred to as the alpha isoform, or only IgII and IgIII, referred to as the beta isoform. Only the alpha isoform has been identified for FGFR-3 and FGFR-4. Additional splicing events for FGFR-1 to -3, involving the C-terminal half of the IgIII domain encoded by two mutually exclusive alternative exons, generate FGF receptors with alternative IgIII domains (IIIb and IIIc). CHO cell-derived Recombinant Human FGFR3 (IIIc) Fc is a glycosylated, disulfide-linked homodimer of 1,170 amino acid residues whose monomer consists of the 353-amino-acid length extracellular portion of FGFR3a (IIc) fused to the 231-amino-acid length Fc portion of human IgG1 by a single glycine. The calculated molecular weight of CHO cell-derived Recombinant Human FGFR3 (IIIc) Fc is 128.3 kDa, however, it migrates at an apparent molecular weight of approximately 100-110 kDa by SDS-PAGE analysis under reducing conditions due to glycosylation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-667
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.