- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GREKEITASPDY
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in Human lysates of cell line A549 (calculated MW of 92.0kDa according to NP_000132.1 and of 92.1kDa according to NP_075259.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms except isoform 7 (NP_001138389.1). The immunizing peptide represents part of the extracellular domain.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1203 - A549 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FGFR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FGFR2 , fibroblast growth factor receptor 2, BEK, BFR-1, CD332, CEK3, CFD1, ECT1, FLJ98662, JWS, K-SAM, KGFR, TK14, TK25, BEK fibroblast growth factor receptor, FGF receptor, FGFR-2, bacteria-expressed kinase, hydroxyaryl-protein kinase, keratinocyte growth factor receptor, protein tyrosine kinase, receptor like 14, soluble FGFR4 variant 4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000132.3, NP_075259.4, NP_001138385.1, NP_001138386.1, NP_001138387.1, NP_001138388.1, NP_001138390.1, NP_001138391.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 221316639
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2263
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-748
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.