- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This FGFR1OP2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 140-166 amino acids from the Central region of human FGFR1OP2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FGFR1OP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FGFR1 oncogene partner 2, FGFR1OP2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NVK5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74734519
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26127
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FGFR1OP2 may be involved in wound healing pathway (By similarity).
- 1: Lin, A., et al. Am. J. Pathol. 176(1):108-121(2010)
- 2: Gu, T.L., et al. Blood 108(13):4202-4204(2006)
- 3: Grand, E.K., et al. Genes Chromosomes Cancer 40(1):78-83(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-764
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.