- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: FGFR1/2 (phospho Tyr463/466) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 463/466 (S-E-Y (p)-E-L) derived from Human FGFR1/2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of FGFR1/2 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 463/466.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 91 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FGFR1, FGFR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BFGFR, CEK, FLG, CD331, FLT2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_075598.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 291327489
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2260;2263
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the fibroblast growth factor receptor family, where amino acid sequence is highly conserved between members and throughout evolution. FGFR family members differ from one another in their ligand affinities and tissue distribution. A full-length representative protein consists of an extracellular region, composed of three immunoglobulin-like domains, a single hydrophobic membrane-spanning segment and a cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase domain. The extracellular portion of the protein interacts with fibroblast growth factors, setting in motion a cascade of downstream signals, ultimately influencing mitogenesis and differentiation.
- 1: Itoh N., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 169:680-685(1990).
- 2: Dionne C.A., EMBO J. 9:2685-2692(1990).
- 3: Johnson D.E., Mol. Cell. Biol. 10:4728-4736(1990).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-883
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.