- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ENGYDVYLSQKHH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 27+38kDa bands observed in Mouse Brain lysates (calculated MW of 27.7kDa according to NP_073148.1). Primary incubation was 1 hour. The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Garringer et al, Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Oct;295(4):E929-37. PMID: 18682534). Recommended concentration: 0.5-2ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Fgf23
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fgf23, fibroblast growth factor 23, ADHR, HPDR2, HYPF, PHPTC, FGF-23, phosphatonin, tumor-derived hypophosphatemia inducing factor, tumor-derived hypophosphatemia-inducing factor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_073148.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12083589
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64654 (mouse); 170583 (rat);
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-859
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.