- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: REQHWDRPSASR-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 28kDa band observed in Mouse and Human Brain lysates (calculated MW of 28.3kDa according to NP_997550.1 and 27.7kDa according to NP_034331.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Cryosection of immersion-fixed (1% PFA/0.5% methanol) Human Hypothalamus. Optimal dilution: 1:5000. *Vibratome prepared sample for optimal labelling.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize mouse isoform a (NP_034331.2) and human isoform 1A (NP_004106.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 28kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Fgf14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fgf14, fibroblast growth factor 14, FHF-4, Fhf4, mFHF-4(1B), FGF-14, fibroblast growth factor homologous factor 4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_034331.2,NP_997550.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46575905
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2259
- 1: Shakkottai VG, Xiao M, Xu L, Wong M, Nerbonne JM, Ornitz DM, Yamada KA.FGF14 regulates the intrinsic excitability of cerebellar Purkinje neurons.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-179
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.