- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala2-Asp155
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 31.6 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FGF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fibroblast Growth Factor 1, FGF-1, Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor, aFGF, Endothelial Cell Growth Factor, ECGFHeparin-Binding Growth Factor 1, HBGF-1, FGF1, FGFA, FGF acidic
- Protein Accession Number: P05230
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2246
- FGF acidic, also known as ECGF, FGF-1and HBGF-1, is a non-glycosylated heparin binding growth factor that is expressed in the brain, kidney, retina, smooth muscle cells, bone matrix, osteoblasts, astrocytes and endothelial cells. It is a mitogenic peptide that is produced by multiple cell types and stimulates the proliferation of cells of mesodermal, ectodermal, and endodermal origin. Its association with heparan sulfate is a prerequisite for activation of FGF receptors. Internalized FGF acidic migrates to the nucleus where it is phosphorylated by nuclear PKC delta, exported to the cytosol, dephosphorylated, and degraded. Intracellular FGF acidic inhibits p53 activity and proapoptotic signaling.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-269
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.