- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: PLGEVGSYFG VQDAVPFGNV PVLPVDSPVL LNDHLGQSEA GGLPRGPAVT DLDHLKGILR RRQLYCRTGF HLEIFPNGTI QGTRKDHSRF GILEFISIAV GLVSIRGVDS GLYLGMNEKG ELYGSEKLTQ ECVFREQFEE NWYNTYSSNL YKHVDTGRRY YVALNKDGTP REGTRTKRHQ KFTHFLPRPV DPDKVPELYK DILSQS
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by a cell proliferation assay using Balb/c 3T3 cells. The expected ED50 is ≤ 10 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 1 x 10 5 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized FGF-9 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted FGF-9 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing FGF-9 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Fgf9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Eks, Fgf-9, Fibroblast growth factor 9, Glia-activating factor, FGF-9
- Protein Accession Number: NP_038546.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 110625633
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14180
- FGF-9 is a heparin binding growth factor that belongs to the FGF family. Proteins of this family play a central role during prenatal development and postnatal growth and regeneration of a variety of tissues, by promoting cellular proliferation and differentiation. FGF-9 targets glial cells, astrocytes cells and other cells that express the FGFR 1c, 2c, 3b, 3c, and 4. Recombinant murine FGF-9 is a 23.3 kDa protein containing 205 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-489
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805