- SPECIES: Human, Mouse, Pig
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: GRGGAAAPTA PNGTLEAELE RRWESLVALS LARLPVAAQP KEAAVQSGAG DYLLGIKRLR RLYCNVGIGF HLQALPDGRI GGAHADTRDS LLELSPVERG VVSIFGVASR FFVAMSSKGK LYGSPFFTDE CTFKEILLPN NYNAYESYKY PGMFIALSKN GKTKKGNRVS PTMKVTHFLP RL
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by a cell proliferation assay using Balb/c 3T3 cells. The expected ED50 is ≤ 10 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 1 x 105 units/mg.
- PURITY: ≥ 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FGF4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fibroblast Growth Factor-4, HST-1, Transforming protein KS3, HBGF-4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2249
- FGF-4 is a heparin-binding growth factor that is a member of the FGF family. Proteins of this family play a central role during prenatal development, postnatal growth and regeneration of a variety of tissues, by promoting cellular proliferation and differentiation. FGF-4 signals through the FGFR 1c, 2c, 3c, and 4. Recombinant Human FGF-4 is a 19.7 kDa protein consisting of 182 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-718
- Size: 5 ug
- List Price: $205.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin