- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human FGF-23.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (direct and indirect: 1:2,000-1:5,000). Immunohistochemistry: (paraffin sections (1:100-1:500)). Western Blot: (1:2,000-1:5,000 using ECL. Suggested blocking and dilution buffer is PBST containing 0.05% Tween 20 and 5% skim milk. Suggested incubation time is 1 hour at room temperature). Optimal conditions must be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human FGF-23. Does not cross-react with mouse FGF-23.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FGF23
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fibroblast Growth Factor 23; Tumor-derived Hypophosphatemia-inducing Factor
- Protein Accession Number: 10190674
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: NP_065689.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8074
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FGF-23 is a regulator of phosphate homeostasis. It upregulates EGR1 expression in the presence of KLBy. Acts directly on the parathyroid to decrease PTH secretion. Regulates the vitamin-D metabolism. Negatively regulates osteoblast differentiation and matrix mineralization. Defects in FGF-23 are the cause of autosomal dominant hypophosphataemic rickets (ADHR) and of hyperphosphatemic familial tumoral calcinosis (HFTC).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-075
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.