- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human FGF-19.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (direct or indirect: 1:500-1:1,000), Immunohistochemistry: (paraffin sections, 15ug/ml). Western blot: (1:500-1:1,000 using ECL. Suggested blocking and dilution buffer is PBST with 0.05% Tween 20 and 5% skim milk. Suggested incubation time is 1 hour at rooom temperature). Optimal conditions should be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human FGF-19. Detects a band of ~25kDa by Western blot.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FGF19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fibroblast Growth Factor 19
- Protein Accession Number: 11132196
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: O95750
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9965
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FGF-19 is involved in the suppression of bile acid biosynthesis through down-regulation of CYP7A1 expression, following positive regulation of the JNK and ERK1/2 cascades. Stimulates glucose uptake in adipocytes. FGF-19 plays an important role in brain development during embryogenesis. FGF-19 binds only to FGF receptor 4 (FGFR4). Activity requires the presence of KLB.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-066
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.