- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MTQGENHPSP NFNQYVRDQG AMTDQLSRRQ IREYQLYSRT SGKHVQVTGR RISATAEDGN KFAKLIVETD TFGSRVRIKG AESEKYICMN KRGKLIGKPS GKSKDCVFTE IVLENNYTAF QNARHEGWFM AFTRQGRPRQ ASRSRQNQRE AHFIKRLYQG QLPFPNHAEK QKQFEFVGSA PTRRTKRTRR PQPLT
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Assay 1: The ED50 was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of thymidine uptake by BaF3 cells expressing FGF - receptors is ≤ 0.5 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 2 x 106 units/mg. Assay 2: The ED50 was determined by a cell proliferation assay using balb/c 3T3 cells is ≤ 10.0 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 1 x 105 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized FGF-17 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted FGF-17 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing FGF-17 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FGF17
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HH20, FGF-13, Fibroblast growth factor 17, FGF-17
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003858.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4503693
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8822
- FGF-17 is a heparin binding growth factor that is a member of the FGF family. Proteins of this family play a central role during prenatal development and postnatal growth and regeneration of a variety of tissues, by promoting cellular proliferation and differentiation. FGF-17 signals through the FGFR 1c, 2c, 3c, and 4. FGF-17 signals induction and patterning of embryonic brain. Recombinant human FGF-17 is a 22.7 kDa protein consisting of 195 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-173
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.025 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.