- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FFAR2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 286-315 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FFAR2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FFAR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Free fatty acid receptor 2, G-protein coupled receptor 43, FFAR2, FFA2, GPCR43, GPR43
- Protein Accession Number: O15552
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2867
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the GP40 family of Gprotein-coupled receptors that are clustered together on chromosome19. The encoded protein is a receptor for short chain free fattyacids and may be involved in the inflammatory response and inregulating lipid plasma levels.
- 1: Swaminath, G., et al. FEBS Lett. 584(19):4208-4214(2010)
- 2: Hatanaka, H., et al. Cancer Sci. 101(1):54-59(2010)
- 3: Stoddart, L.A., et al. Pharmacol. Rev. 60(4):405-417(2008)
- 4: Swaminath, G. Arch. Pharm. (Weinheim) 341(12):753-761(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-986
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin