- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human FEZF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: FEZF1 antibody can be used for detection of FEZF1 by ELISA at 1:62500. FEZF1 antibody can be used for detection of FEZF1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store FEZF1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FEZF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FEZF1, ZNF312B, FEZ
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001019784
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 237681194
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 389549
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FEZF1 is a transcription repressor. It is involved in the axonal projection and proper termination of olfactory sensory neurons (OSN). It plays a role in rostro-caudal patterning of the diencephalon and in prethalamic formation. Expression of the FEZF1 is required in OSN to cell-autonomously regulate OSN axon projections. FEZF1 regulates non-cell-autonomously the layer formation of the olfactory bulb development and the interneurons. It may be required for correct rostral migration of the interneuron progenitors.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., (2002) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99 (26), 16899-16903.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-524
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.