- TISSUE/CELL TYPE: 11 Day Fetus
- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Mouse 11 day gestational tissue
- DIAGNOSIS: Normal
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Fetus (11 Day fetus) lysate is for use in Western blotting, 10 μg to 20 μg per lane is recommended for mini gel.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HEPES pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, and NP-40.
- CONCENTRATION: 2 mg/mL or better
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 2-8°C for continuous use. For extended storage, freeze working aliquots at -70°C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is half a year from the date of receipt.
- Mouse fetus (11 day fetus) tissue lysate was prepared by homogenization using a proprietary technique. The tissue was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70°C. The mouse fetus (11 day fetus) tissue total protein is provided in a buffer including HEPES (pH 7.9), MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, NP-40, and a cocktail of protease inhibitors. For quality control purposes, the fetus (11 day fetus) tissue pattern on SDS-PAGE gel is shown to be consistent for each lot by visualization with coomassie blue staining. The fetus (11 day fetus) tissue is then Western analyzed by either GAPDH or β-actin antibody, and the expression level is consistent with each lot.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
- Additional Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
CATALOG NUMBER: 21-390
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $210.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805