- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: APHGPGLIYR QPNCDDPETE EAALVAIDYI NQNLPWGYKH TLNQIDEVKV WPQQPSGELF EIEIDTLETT CHVLDPTPVA RCSVRQLKEH AVEGDCDFQL LKLDGKFSVV YAKCDSSPDS AEDVRKVCQD CPLLAPLNDT RVVHAAKAAL AAFNAQNNGS NFQLEEISRA QLVPLPPSTY VEFTVSGTDC VAKEATEAAK CNLLAEKQYG FCKATLSEKL GGAEVAVTCT VFQTQPVTSQ PQPEGANEAV PTPVVDPDAP PSPPLGAPGL PPAGSPPDSH VLTVVQPSVG AAAGPVVPPC PGRIRHFKV
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to inhibit Cathespin V cleavage of a fluorogenic peptide substrate Z-LR-AMC (RLUs). The expected IC50 is = 100nM. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Fetuin A recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Fetuin A stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Fetuin A recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AHSG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AHS, A2HS, HSGA, FETUA, PRO2743, Alpha-2-HS-glycoprotein, Alpha-2-Z-globulin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001613.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 156523970
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 197
- Fetuin A/AHSG is a human plasma glycoprotein belonging to the Cystatin family of proteases inhibitors. It is highly expressed in embryonic cells and adult hepatocytes, and is expressed to a lesser extent in monocytes/macrophages. Fetuin A/AHSG is a major serum protein component that exerts various calcium dependent physiological activities, and can mediate growth signaling in certain tumor cells. It also can act as a natural antagonist against specific TGF-β and BMP signaling proteins, Recombinant human Fetuin-A is a heterodimeric protein containing a 282 amino acid A chain and a 27 amino acid B chain. Due to glycosylation, recombinant Fetuin-A migrates at an apparent molecular weight of 45 - 55 kDa by SDS-PAGE run under non-reducing conditions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-554
- Size: 0.01 mg | 0.05 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.