- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Zebrafish, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This FERMT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 641-669 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FERMT2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 78 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FERMT2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fermitin family homolog 2, Kindlin-2, Mitogen-inducible gene 2 protein, MIG-2, Pleckstrin homology domain-containing family C member 1, PH domain-containing family C member 1, FERMT2, KIND2, MIG2, PLEKHC1
- Protein Accession Number: Q96AC1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38258220
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10979
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FERMT2 participates in the connection between ECM adhesion sites and the actin cytoskeleton and also in the orchestration of actin assembly and cell shape modulation. Recruits migfilin (FBLP1) protein to cell-ECM focal adhesion sites.
- 1: An, Z., et al. Int. J. Cancer 127(9):1999-2008(2010) Bledzka, K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(40):30370-30374(2010) Lai-Cheong, J.E., et al. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 42(5):595-603(2010) Lai-Cheong, J.E., et al. J. Invest. Dermatol. 128(9):2156-2165(2008) Ma, Y.Q., et al. J. Cell Biol. 181(3):439-446(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-238
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.