- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This FCRL4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 480-507 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FCRL4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FCRL4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fc receptor-like protein 4, FcR-like protein 4, FcRL4, Fc receptor homolog 4, FcRH4, IFGP family protein 2, hIFGP2, Immune receptor translocation-associated protein 1, CD307d, FCRL4, FCRH4, IFGP2, IRTA1
- Protein Accession Number: Q96PJ5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74761029
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 83417
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily and is one of several Fc receptor-like glycoproteins clustered on the long arm of chromosome 1. The encoded protein has four extracellular C2-type immunoglobulin domains, a transmembrane domain and a cytoplasmic domain that contains three immune-receptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motifs. This protein may play a role in the function of memory B-cells in the epithelia. Aberrations in the chromosomal region encoding this gene are associated with non-Hodgkin lymphoma and multiple myeloma.
- 1: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. (2010) In press :
- 2: Weiss, G.E., et al. J. Immunol. 183(3):2176-2182(2009)
- 3: Kazemi, T., et al. Cancer Immunol. Immunother. 58(6):989-996(2009)
- 4: Falini, B., et al. Blood 102(10):3684-3692(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-144
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.